Travel up in comfort, then perform the downhill stretch at speed
Ride a downhill bike, scooter or monster scooter through the Bikepark Wiriehorn. Rent a bike or scooter and the necessary gear from the Wiriehornbahnen. Ride up in the chair lift and enjoy the rapid descent. Various downhill trails, steep bends, wood wall bends, drops and dusts promise a fantastic downhill experience. The trails are suitable for advanced riders and beginners alike. The "Weryhorny" run is the venue for the annual iXS Downhill Cup. At the end this section is the first permanent pump track in the Bernese Oberland. At the Hot-Trail bike school, professionals will teach you some great tricks for the bike and introduce you to the pump track.
Your highlights at a glance
- Chair lift takes you to the starting point for downhill trails
- Rent a downhill bike, scooter or monster scooter
- Venue for the annual iXS Downhill Cup
- Various trails, beginners and Kids area and three pump tracks awaits you
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Check the weather conditions in advance
- Wear protective gear and a helmet for your safety
- Check the chair lift operating hours in advance
"The fantastic downhill run, with its various little jumps and an action-packed final jump really got the blood pumping. It’s a really addictive experience!"
Mai – June Weekend operation / July – mid-October daily / Mid-October to the first snow Weekend operation
The operation is adapted to the weather conditions.
Information: www.wiriehorn.ch, or info telephone +41 33 684 12 33
- for Groups
- for Class
- for Children of all Ages
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Debit Card
- Children's Playground (outdoors)
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available