Solve challenging tasks amid centuries-old buildings
Take the bus or drive to the East entrance of the Ballenberg Open-Air museum in Brienzwiler. Buy the Foxtrail Pass, which includes admission to the museum, for CHF 36.00 per adult and CHF 18.00 per child or CHF 89.00 per family. Discover the Open-Air Museum over the course of one and a half to two hours on the Foxtrail. Together with your children, uncover secrets amid centuries-old Swiss houses and farm animals. You’re sure to have fun and a will receive a souvenir photo at the end of your treasure hunt.
Your highlights at a glance
- Uncover a secret amid old Swiss houses and farm animals
- If you’d like to take a break, open-air barbecues and tables with benches are available
- Discover centuries-old houses and take the opportunity to pet farm animals
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- The Foxtrail begins at the East entrance of the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum, in Brienzwiler
- Book your start time online in advance and get your tickets directly on site at the museum ticket office (Ballenberg East).
- Check the opening hours of the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum in advance
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing
"Solving the puzzles was a lot of fun and we got to know the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum from an entirely new angle."
14 April until end of October 2022 from 10.00 – 15.00h
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- for Class
- Pet allowed
- Suitable for the Elderly
- for Children of the age of 6-10
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards
- Debit Card
- Children's Playground (outdoors)
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available