Discover this photo spot at the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum on Lake Brienz
The museum is located in the heart of the Bernese Oberland, above Brienz between the villages of Hofstetten and Brienzwiler. With numerous restaurants and picnic sites on site, visitors can enjoy relaxing times.
Don’t forget to take a souvenir snap at this photo spot on the Grand Tour of Switzerland. Have fun!
Your highlights at a glance
- The Grand Tour of Switzerland is a 1,600 km tourist circuit spanning the country
- Discover scores of attractions along the way
- Take a souvenir snap at the Ballenberg photo spot
- Experience Swiss history and traditions at the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Download the Grand Tour of Switzerland app (iOS/Android)
- The whole of the route is generally open to cars and motorcycles
- There is a parking at the west entrance of the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum (charges apply)
- The walk to the photo spot takes around 15 minutes
- Note the seasonal opening times of the museum