Grimmialpbergbahnen in the Diemtigtal Nature Park
- Schwenden im Diemtigtal
Take the chair lift to a hiking paradise or the ski slopes
Take the chair lift to Stierenberg station. From here, a stunning hiking region opens onto an imposing alpine panorama. In winter, the Grimmialpbergbahnen transports you to a family-friendly skiing region complete with chair lift, T-bar lift and children’s lift.
Your highlights at a glance
- Chair lift takes you to the starting point for many hikes
- Family-friendly ski area with chair lift, T-bar lift and children’s lift
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Check the weather and snow conditions in advance
- Good footwear is recommended for walking
- Check the chair lift operating hours in advance
"At my favourite place I can relax while looking at the crystal-clear surface of the Blausee and observe how the trees are reflected in the water. It makes for a great photo."
Only operates when the weather conditions are good.
In case of doubtful weather conditions, please inform yourself about the current operation: Tel. +41 77 432 98 10
Information about the operation will also be available on www.grimmialp.ch from Wednesday noon at the earliest.
- for Groups
- for Class
- Suitable for the Elderly
- for Children of all Ages
- Debit Card
- Children's Playground (outdoors)
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available
More like this
Diemtigtal Nature Park cross-country skiing
Schwenden im Diemtigtal