Discover the Thun Culture Mile and take a stroll through Schadau Park
On the 700 m riverbank that forms the heart of this tour, you’ll soon see why the town cast such a spell over artists like Brahms and Kleist. The Thun Culture Mile takes you from Thun station along the water to Schadau Park, which is designed in the English landscape style. You can either book onto the classic tour or the longer tour, which includes the Thun-Panorama.
“Jewels of Schadau” group tourBook a private tour so you and your group can find out more about the cultural and historical jewels of Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- 1.5-hour tour of the riverbank and the cultural gems of Schadau Park
- Alternative: two-hour tour including the Thun-Panorama
- Group tours in German, English and French available upon request
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- The tour takes place outside.Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- Your group tour can be combined with an aperitif or a bite to eat
- Accessible group tours are available upon request: the public tours are not accessible
Suitable for any weather
Suitable for the Elderly
CHF 180 per group (CHF 1640 per group without riverbank)
• Riverbank, the cultural gems of Schadau Park and Thun-Panorama
- CHF 200 per group (CHF 180 per group without riverbank)
The group price applies per guided tour up to a maximum of 20 people. For quality reasons, two groups will be formed for groups of 20 or more.