Guided tour of Thun old town and Thun Castle
Tour of Thun old town incl. visit to the castle
With the only raised pavements in Europe, its historic square and breathtaking location on the shore of Lake Thun and the River Aare, Thun is a fascinating place to explore. The unique panorama of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau brings an air of Alpine charm to your visit. The two-hour tour will introduce you to the highlights of the town on the water and includes a guided tour of town’s best-known landmark, Thun Castle.
“Thun old town and Thun Castle” group tourChoose this classic group tour for a private insight into the town and let Thun work its magic.
Your highlights at a glance
- Two-hour tour of the town centre and Thun Castle
- The most popular tour, which includes all the town’s highlights
- Group tours in German, English, French, Italian and Spanish available upon request
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Parts of the tour take place outside. Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- Your group tour can be combined with an aperitif or a bite to eat
- This tour is not accessible
“On the tour of Thun old own and Thun Castle, I was transported back to the Middle Ages by fascinating stories from the past. At the same time, the old town’s charming streets, the panoramic views from the Schlossberg and the historical buildings conjured me back to the present.”
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- Suitable for the Elderly
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards
- Debit Card
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available
-CHF 180 pro Gruppe exkl. Eintritt ins Schloss (CHF 10/8 p.P.)
Der Gruppenpreis gilt pro Führung bis max. 20 Personen. Aus Qualitätsgründen werden ab 20 Personen zwei Gruppen gebildet.