The HotTug is a hotpot filled with water heated to 38 degrees – and it operates on Lake Brienz. Glide easily across the lake as you enjoy the only experience of its kind in Switzerland in the company of friends or family. The HotTug boat is powered by an electric engine – and you steer it as you wish. Discover the natural surroundings from the water.
Put on your swimwear and, after brief instructions on how to operate the electric boat, you’re ready to go. You are the captain as you steer the HotTug across Lake Brienz while your companions enjoy bathing. The water in the boat is preheated to 38 degrees. Throughout the trip, the water can be maintained at this temperature with a wood-fired heating system – so there’s nothing to stop a romantic winter excursion. Snacks and drinks are on sale too.
Your highlights at a glance
- Only water-based experience of its kind in Switzerland
- Floating hotpot on Lake Brienz
- Can be booked year-round
- Be the captain of the boat
- Drinks and snacks for sale
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Changing facilities available
- No test is needed to operate the boat (minimum age 18 years)
- Bring swimwear, bathing shoes and a hat or headband
- HotTug accommodates a maximum of six people
- The HotTug is cleaned after every use
«For my birthday, my friends surprised me with a trip in the HotTug. It was the perfect gift for spending quality time with them experiencing something unique.»