Travel by bus to a winter paradise in complete comfort
Daily 16 December 2023 until 1 April 2024
(subject to change)
Enjoy an energizing breakfast in your accommodation, put on your winter sportswear and head to the ski shuttle pick up point in Interlaken. This is where your adventure into a snowy world of wonders begins. During the winter months a ski shuttle runs between Interlaken and Grindelwald. And the best part: with a guest card and a Jungfrau ski region winter sports pass you get to travel free of charge.
Your direct connection to the Jungfrau ski regionDuring good snow conditions, a ski shuttle takes you from Interlaken to the beautiful Jungfrau ski region from mid-December on. Sit back and relax during the ride and let your gaze roam over the beautiful snowy winter landscape. The ski shuttle service is operated by Interlaken Tourism in conjunction with Oberland Reisen. The bus runs according to the timetable from Interlaken to the specially marked ski shuttle bus stops. The intermediate and final stops are in Zweilütschinen, at the Firstbahn in Grindelwald and in Grindelwald Terminal. From the final stops you are just a few minutes away from your snow adventure by gondola or train. At the bus stop in Zweilütschinen there is a guaranteed train connection to Lauterbrunnen in the Schilthorn skiing area.
Travel free of charge with the Interlaken guest cardTransport is free of charge for guests with an Interlaken guest card in conjunction with a valid sports pass or hiking and sledging pass for the Jungfrau ski region. Pre-booking not required for individual guests. The ski shuttle is intended for winter sports guests and can also be used by any accompanying persons for a fee (adults CHF 26.00, children 6-16 years CHF 15.00).
Ski shuttle for groupsGroups of at least 30 persons are entitled to their own bus including pick-up service from the hotel. Trips to Lauterbrunnen or Stechelberg are possible on request. A reservation is required and must be made by 15h at the latest on the day before the skiing day. Further information can be obtained from your hotel or hostel. Your host would be happy to make a group reservation for you.
Your highlights at a glance
- Convenient ski shuttle service from Interlaken to the Jungfrau ski region
- Easy and direct transport with no changes
- Stops in Zweilütschinen and Grindelwald Terminal
- Frequent outbound service in the morning and return in the evening
- Private ski shuttle and pick-up service from accommodation for groups of 30 persons and more
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Bus runs from mid-December (if there is enough snow) from Interlaken
- Check the timetable (PDF) for operating dates / departure and arrival times
- No pre-booking required for individual travellers
- Transport free of charge for guests with an Interlaken guest card in conjunction with a valid sports pass, hiking or sledging pass for the Jungfrau ski region.
- Bring your winter sports equipment and sunscreen
for individual guests
Suitable for any weather
Suitable for the Elderly