Kino Rex in Thun – Cue the film!
Experience modern film pleasure and treat yourself to culinary delights
All the latest films in five auditoriumsDo you want to enjoy a romantic cinema evening or maybe watch an action-packed blockbuster with friends? Kino Rex in Thun offers you a diverse range of entertainment with all the latest films and documentaries. Experience wild adventures on the screen, enjoy a laugh in the entertaining comedies and dream in the imaginative animation films. The multiplex cinema with its five auditoriums and a total capacity of 1000 seats is absolutely state-of-the-art in terms of projection and sound. Auditorium 1 will also open up a new dimension of cinema to you: the revolutionary Dolby Atmos system guarantees you a completely new sound experience. 3D for your ears! Immerse yourself in the world of the film and experience a unique cinema experience.
The Rex Bistro: the place to meet and enjoyEnjoy a refreshing aperitif in the bar before or after the film or treat yourself to a small, delicious snack made of regional products. There is a kiosk selling the popular classics, such as popcorn, ice cream, soft drinks and other snacks, to enjoy during the film.
Ciné & Dîner – the culinary cinema experienceCombine a visit to the cinema with a tasty 3-course menu. Savour the culinary delights in an elegant atmosphere. You are bound to spend an unforgettable evening in the specially designed auditorium with upholstered seats and tables. The Ciné & Dîner offer takes place on selected Thursday evening. A reservation is necessary.
Your highlights at a glance
- Five auditoriums with state-of-the-art projection and sound technology
- Large selection of all the latest top films
- Cosy, stylish cinema bistro
- Ciné & Dîner on selected Thursday evenings
- Good accessibility in Thun
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Find out about what is on at the cinema in advance online
- You had best reserve your seat for the film in advance
- Car park directly adjacent to the cinema
- Reservations for the Ciné & Dîner can be made by noon on the Wednesday before the event. Tickets are not sold at the box office.
“I find a trip to the cinema at Kino Rex is an experience for the senses: outstanding sound quality, impressive film projections, cosy armchairs, tempting smell of popcorn and tasty snacks in the bistro. When I’m here, I know I’m on the ‘right set’.”
- Bad Weather Offer
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- Debit Card
- Handicapped accessible WC
- Barrier-free access
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available