Leissigen Lido on Lake Thun
Enjoy the most beautiful sunsets on Lake Thun
Leissigen Lido is child-friendly, situated directly on Lake Thun and has an area for non-swimmers as well as a floating platform in the lake with a diving board. Families can also make use of a toddlers’ pool, a slide and a sandpit. There are comfortable changing rooms and lockers for your valuables. Would you like to play a game of table tennis, go stand-up paddleboarding or hire a pedalo? Leissigen Lido offers all of these activities. The lido is also ideal for events such as concerts and drinks parties. Enjoy an aperitif in the Badi-Beizli bar and watch the spectacular sunset over Lake Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Lakeside lido with beautiful sunsets on Lake Thun
- Sunbathing lawn, non-swimmers’ area in the lake and toddlers’ pool
- Slide, sandpit, table tennis and floating platform with diving board
- Pedalo and stand-up paddleboard hire
- Celebrate parties or organise an aperitif in the lido on Lake Thun
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Pack your swimsuits
- Don’t forget sun protection
- Bring money for the entrance fee: Adults: CHF 4.00, Children: CHF 2.50, Students/AHV: CHF 3.00
"I love relaxing in the little lido in the evening and watching the sun set over the lake. It doesn’t get any more romantic than that!"