Free fall from a helicopter and experience the adrenaline rush
Would you rather jump out of a helicopter over Interlaken or in front of the north face of the Eiger? The helicopter makes it possible to fly in front of the famous north face of the Eiger and to jump out next to the steep rock face. Jumping out over Interlaken will give you a breathtaking view of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz as well as the surrounding mountains and glaciers. You will be accompanied by an experienced tandem master. Purchase a video of your personal skydiving experience to share this spectacular flight with your family and friends.
Your highlights at a glance
- Helicopter skydiving
- Free fall over Interlaken with a view of mountains and lakes
- Jump in front of the north wall of the Eiger for an adrenalin rush
- Purchase a video of your skydiving experience
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Wear light, functional clothes in summer and windproof clothing, gloves and sports shoes in winter
- You must be in good health
- Maximum weight = 105 kg
- Allow two to three hours for your skydiving flight
"I really needed to summon up all of my courage to jump out of the helicopter in front of the north face of the Eiger. But it was well worth it – the feeling of freedom was incredible. I’d do it again any time!"
- Suitable for any weather