Experience a tandem flight and enjoy the wonderful view
Interlaken has perfect flight conditions for paragliding and also possesses breathtaking scenery. Tandem paragliding flights are available in spring, summer, autumn or winter – each season offers a different and equally unforgettable flying experience. During your flight over Interlaken, admire the views of the famous Three Peaks – the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – as well as Lake Brienz and Lake Thun. The bus will bring you to the take-off site in Amisbühl, Beatenberg in about 20 minutes. Take off and float high above Interlaken during your 10-20-minute flight, followed by a safe landing in the Höhematte Park in the centre of Interlaken with your professional paraglider pilot.
Hike & Fly – for a pure Alpine experience«The Falcon» invites you to embark on an unforgettable adventure in the Bernese Oberland. Together with your pilot, choose a personal hiking route – taking the current wind and weather conditions into account. Following your ascent, paraglide back down, enjoying the incredible sight of the Holiday Region Interlaken as well as Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
Bookable from May to October on request.
Your highlights at a glance
- Enjoy a paragliding flight and see the Holiday Region Interlaken from the air
- Interlaken has perfect flying conditions all year around
- Fly with a professional paraglider pilot
- Pickup service from Interlaken to the take-off site in Beatenberg included
- Photos and videos of your paragliding flight are available for purchase
- Combine hiking and flying with «The Falcon»
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- The maximum weight for a tandem paraglider flight is 90 kg
- The minimum age for paragliding flights is six
- No previous experience of tandem paragliding is required
for individual guests
Suitable for the Elderly
for Children of the age of 6-10
for Children of the age of 10 upwards