Treat yourself to a lavish wellness experience in the Alps
Amid the peaks of the Bernese Oberland, you can truly relax. Swim lengths of the indoor pool, train in the fitness centre or take a fitness course. In summer, spend time on the sun terrace. Revitalise your body in the spacious sauna, and indulge in an anti-ageing treatment administered by a qualified specialist for quality of life that lasts. Prefer some privacy? The "Private Spa Suite" comes with its own steam bath and sauna. Complete the wellness experience with a healthy drink at the Spa Bistro.
Your highlights at a glance
- Anti-ageing treatments from specialists
- Superior indoor pool and open-air brine bath
- Spacious sauna area and Spa Bistro
- «Private Spa Suite» with personal steam bath and sauna
- Certified wellness hotel in the Wellness Destination Interlaken
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Check the opening hours and enquire about membership of the spa facility
- Book your anti-ageing treatment or massage in advance
- Reserve your place in the "Private Spa Suite"
"The brine bath is fantastic. When it's rainy or snowing, it’s lovely to be in bubbling warm water."
Want to discover more spa offers?Find out more about the wellness oases of Lakes Thun and Brienz.
Current informationIn compliance with federal regulations, the hotel’s wellness area is available to hotel guests and external guests with a reservation without restriction. Details can be obtained from the provider’s website.
- Bad Weather Offer
- Suitable for any weather
- Suitable for the Elderly
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Debit Card
- Baby Change
- Handicapped accessible WC
- Barrier-free access
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available