Pump track in Thierachern
Discover an action-packed wave track
Located at the entrance to the village of Thierachern, the pump track has two interconnected tracks. The smaller, 57-metre track is perfect for children and beginners, while the larger track measures 202 metres; here you can turn and pump through waves and curves until your pulse races. The pump track is designed to present fresh challenges every time you come, so you can give your creativity free rein. The Glütschbach steam burbles alongside the track, and there is a playing field with barbecue point for a leisurely break.
Your highlights at a glance
- Fun on wheels for people of all ages
- Pump with a skateboard, scooter, BMX or MTB
- Improve your balance and endurance
- Practise tricks and jumps
- Get creative and be inspired
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Helmets must be worn on the pump track
- Ride at your own risk
- Show consideration to other users
- Round off your session with a barbecue
"With a little creativity, there are no limits to the possibilities on the wavy track. By applying the correct pressure to the wheels, I quickly gained confidence and speed."