Choose 3 water-based activities in Bönigen and Iseltwald
- Bönigen bei Interlaken
WasserSpassPass on Lake Brienz
With the WasserSpassPass, the choice is yours. You could explore the secluded banks of Lake Brienz on a half-day guided tour in a kayak and feel a deep sense of satisfaction as the unmistakably turquoise waters glisten beneath you and the sun warms your skin. Those in search of more action can opt for a speedy joyride on a jet boat, or pump up the adrenaline levels by water skiing or wakeboarding. The rush of speed and the spray in your face add up to a genuine thrill. Which of these ideas appeals to you?
Alongside a main activity, choose your secondary water-based experiences. Rent the water sports equipment you need for two hours and feel the invigorating breeze on your skin as you take to the lake in a canoe, SUP or kayak. You are the captain, so anchors aweigh! On a rowing boat, pedalo or children’s sailboat excursion, you can scoot easily over the lake – and seize an ideal opportunity for a picnic on the water. Ever tried windsurfing? Try it now, and discover your new passion.
Secure your WasserSpassPass now
Get your WasserSpassPass from the information points in Bönigen (tourist office) and Iseltwald (village shop). Then book your individual choices directly from the supplier.
Choose a main activity:
- Rowing boat
- Children’s sailboat
- Windsurfing board
Your highlights at a glance
- Sample three water-based activities at a special rate
- Make the most of summer in and around Lake Brienz
- Watery fun to suit every taste in stunning surroundings
- Check the operating times and timetables for your activities
- The WasserSpassPass is available from the information points in Bönigen (tourist office) and Iseltwald (village shop)
- Individual activities are booked directly with the suppliers
- The WasserSpassPass may be used on a single day, or on several days
- Valid for the 2021 season, provided suppliers are open for business
"Thanks to some great activity combinations, you can explore Lake Brienz in the way that suits you best. From a leisurely paddle on the lake to a big adrenaline rush, there is something for every member of the family."
- for Groups
- for familys
- for individual guests