Winter treasure hunt around Interlaken
Go on a treasure hunt around Interlaken, solving tricky riddles along the way
10 December 2022 until end of February 2023 from 7.00 to 19.00 h
The digital Winterlaken treasure hunt leads you and your family on a fun tour through the lovely town of Interlaken. The game is particularly suitable for families with children – but the many tricky riddles along the way make this adventure fun for adults too.
This digital experience takes you and your family on an exciting tour of Interlaken. What’s it all about? Bruno, the winter bear from Interlaken, has lost his most treasured possession – his honey. Can you help Bruno track down his lost honey? The treasure trail starts at the artwork "Winter Bear" in front of the Migros supermarket. Spend two hours making your way around Interlaken, encountering talking artworks and educational puzzles. Solve the riddle of the missing honey with your loved ones – and put a smile back on the face of the winter bear.
To the treasure hunt:
Your highlights at a glance
- Solve the mystery of the lost honey
- There are refreshment stops along the way if you need a break
- Encounter talking artworks and solve tricky riddles
- There’s a little reward waiting for you at the end
- Fun way to discover Interlaken
To ensure that your trip is perfect in any way:
- The treasure hunt starts at station one (the Winter Bear artwork in front of Migros supermarket)
- The trail can be tackled on foot any day from 10 December 2022 to the end of February 2023 between 7.00 am and 7.00 pm
- You will need a smartphone connected to the internet
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather
- The tour is available in German and English
"The talking artworks were a big highlight. The treasure trail gave us plenty of time to explore the surroundings of Interlaken. This is an enjoyable winter activity for everyone!"