- start: Postplatz, Interlaken
- destination: Postplatz, Interlaken
- 1,29 km
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 m
- 565 m
- 563 m
- 20 / 100
- 10 / 100
The Bödeliweg traces a circular course around Interlaken and Unterseen, starting and ending on Postplatz. Along the way, you will pass numerous little shops upholding the venerable tradition of craftsmanship or showcasing a sustainable, environmentally sound approach to business. You will find a milliner, a leather worker, a turnery, a woodcarver and more – and of course their products are for sale. You can also stop for a relaxing coffee break at the "spatz - gastro & so" café. The circular path, which spans 1.3 kilometres, takes around 90 minutes (allowing for visits to shops).
Starting from Postplatz, proceed through Marktgasse and over the level crossing in the direction of Unterseen. In Unterseen, follow the Spielmatte along the Aare and cross the river at the old lock. Then follow the path as far as Postgasse. Walk through Postgasse, turn into Blumenstrasse and follow the road back to Postplatz.
Along the route, you can help the shops maintain a long-standing craft tradition by picking up some of their hand-made artworks.
- Take the Interlaken West motorway exit, then head for the city centre, following signs to Post Interlaken (Bärenparking car park)
- From the Interlaken Ost motorway exit, follow signs to Höhematte (parking at Parkhaus Zentrum Interlaken or Rosenparking)
- Parkhaus Zentrum Interlaken
Interlaken West station is 5 minutes from the starting point.
- Street (71%)
- Asphalt Coating (14%)
- Path (15%)
This tour is presented by: Interlaken Tourismus