- start: Innertkirchen, Train station
- destination: Innertkirchen, Train station
- 28,28 km
- 3 hours
- 1239 m
- 1727 m
- 626 m
- 60 / 100
- 40 / 100
A treat of a special kind. The scenic beauties make this bike tour a wonderful event.A very varied route through the lower altitudes of the Haslital.
Medium-difficulty bike route, suitable for sporty mountain bikers in good physical condition.
+41 33 972 50 50
Innertkirchen - Gadmen - Tällihütte - Nessental - Innertkirchen
- Wearing gloves, helmet and protectors is recommended.
- Only use the marked trails and roads and follow the signposts
- Please close gates and pasture fences behind you
- Be considerate of hikers, plants and animals Hikers always have the right of way
- Make a good assessment of your own abilities and physical condition
- The use of the various routes is always at your own risk.
- Bike in good technical condition
- Repair kit
- First aid kit
- Helmet, gloves and bell
- Clothing suitable for the weather (always bring rain gear)
- Drink and food
- Follow the guidelines for mountain bikers
There are various ways of getting there by car. From Basel and Geneva, the fastest route is via Bern. From Zurich, the quickest route is towards Lucerne and the Brünig Pass. The pass is open in summer and winter.
From the south, the Grimsel or Susten Passes lead to the region. Both passes are only open in summer. Alternatively, you can take the Simplon Pass and then the Lötschberg car transport.
There is uncovered parking in the village.
Thanks to its central location in Europe, Switzerland is served by international trains from over 12 countries. Within Switzerland, Intercity trains run from Basel and Lucerne directly to the Jungfrau Region. Travellers from Zurich change trains in Bern. Trains run every half hour.
- Street (12%)
- Asphalt Coating (47%)
- Hiking Trail (31%)
- Path (11%)
This tour is presented by: Jungfrau Region Tourismus AG, Author: Christoph Bill