This circular route between the Grimmialp and Zwischenflüh offers various starting points and allows you to put together your own tour, entirely to your liking. The Diemtigtal cross-country ski trails will lead you along mountain streams, through snow-covered forests and over untouched meadows, allowing you to glide weightlessly and rhythmically through the snow.
It's the most challenging terrain in terms of fitness and skiing technique, but scenically also very beautiful with the Blauseeli lake and Würziwald forest.
This is what cross-country skiing fun costs you
- Cross-country ski pass Switzerland: Fr. 160
- Season ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 80
- Weekly ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 50
- Cross-country ticket (day ticket): Fr. 12
- Diemtigtal Nature Park, Oey
- Stucki Sport, Zwischenflüh
- René Burkhard, Schwenden
- Erb-Sport, Schwenden
- Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, Schwenden
You can also pay with TWINT at all entry points and sales points.
Digital ticket via the "Langlaufpass" app
Trail extension options
Transfer to the Tiermatti Trail at Buechi.
- Cross-country ski pass or trail ticket
- Poles, skis and suitable boots
- Clothing appropriate for the weather and temperature
- Food and beverages to consume whilst underway