Ursiflüo Walking Park
- start: Twing; others at Hotel Gletscherblick/ in Urseni/ on the western edge of the «Ecole» site. Postbus stops in each case
- destination: The other information relates to the Twing (circular route), but can also be used at the other entry points.
- 2,80 km
- 55 minutes
- 117 m
- 1230 m
- 1113 m
- 80 / 100
- 10 / 100
Rest a little away from the hustle and bustle on the Twing.
Frequently roaming secluded sections of forest on narrow paths. As it often runs in the forest, the path layout in a sunny location offers pleasant conditions even in summer. Beautiful vantage points at the top of the rocky ridge.
Twing - Gletscherblick - Urseni - Sportanlage - Ursifluh - Twing
Please keep dogs on a leash to protect the game.
From April to October, the network of paths is closed off for a few hours due to shooting activities (usually Friday evenings / Saturdays); please observe the corresponding notices / barriers on site.
- Day hiking bag (approx. 20 litres) with rain cover
- Sturdy and comfortable shoes
- Weatherproof and hard-wearing clothing in multiple layers
- Sun and rain protection
- Food and drinking water
- First aid kit
- Pocket knife
- Mobile phone T
- elescopic poles, headlamp, maps if necessary
In the area of the walking park is also the sports facility with pump track/ climbing/ ball game.
Not suitable for prams on the rocky ridge.
There are different ways to reach the region by car. The fastest way from Basel and Geneva is via Berne. The fastest route from Zurich is through Lucerne and the Brünig Pass. The pass is open in summer and winter.
Thanks to its central location in Europe, Switzerland is served by international trains from over 12 countries. Within Switzerland, Intercity trains run directly from Basel and Lucerne to the Jungfrau Region. Travellers from Zurich have to change in Berne. The trains run every half hour.
Bus stop: Hasliberg Wasserwendi, Twing
- Street (13%)
- Asphalt Coating (20%)
- Hiking Trail (25%)
- Path (42%)
This tour is presented by: Jungfrau Region Tourismus AG