Bus alpin – from Habkern to the Lombachalp
Explore the moorland landscape above Interlaken by public transport
Board the bus, sit back and enjoy. If you’re planning a hike from the Lombachalp or the snow conditions are a bit too much for your car, Bus alpin will get you to your destination safely and in comfort. Enjoy the spectacular view and look forward to your upcoming adventure or give your aching muscles a rest after your hike in the breathtaking nature of the Lombachalp. During the summer and winter seasons, Bus alpin operates daily between Habkern and the Lombachalp. In addition to the scheduled departures, special trips can also be arranged on request.
The AssociationThe Bus alpin Association promotes public transport services to excursion destinations in Swiss mountain regions, helping to make them more attractive to visitors and to boost added value in remote communities. One of the aims of opening up the mountain regions is to encourage people to switch from cars to public transport and thus preserve the environment. Bus alpin helps the member regions to develop services and extend their operations and also with their marketing and financing of public transport services.
Your highlights at a glance
- From Habkern to the Lombachalp, quickly and in comfort
- Explore the moorland in summer and winter by public transport
- Experience nature on a hike from the Lombachalp
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Check the timetable winter or the timetable summer when planning your trip
- Special fares apply and regional public transport season tickets are generally not valid
- Reservations are required in some instances. Please contact the provider directly for further information.
- Holders of a Habkern guest card who are staying at least two nights can use Bus alpin services free of charge.
- On request, customised trips can be arranged at any time of year and to other destinations on the Lombachalp.
“The public transport connections allowed us to hike from Lombachalp via Suggiture across the Hardergrat and back to Interlaken. An unforgettable experience with a breathtaking panorama.”
- Bus stop available
- for Groups
- for familys
- for individual guests
- Pet allowed
- Suitable for the Elderly
- for Children of all Ages
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available