E-bike rental in the Diemtigtal
Discover the Nature Park on two wheels
E-bikes are available for hire at the office of the Diemtigtal Nature Park at Oey railway station from May to October. Relax and enjoy all the valley has to offer on two wheels. Ride through the imposing natural landscape on a variety of cycle paths and e-bike routes. Discover the most imposing farmhouses and marvel at the traditional Simmental architecture on an e-bike tour along the Diemtigtal Home Trail with the help of the dedicated brochure. If you prefer, you can undertake a round trip to Grimmialp and enjoy a rest break at the shimmering Blauseeli. Explore the varied and ruggedly romantic scenery in a sustainable and enjoyable manner. Experience the fun of e-biking for yourself!
Your highlights at a glance
- Explore the Diemtigtal Nature Park in an environmentally conscious way
- Combine exercise and fun
- Experience traditional architecture and natural landscapes
- Discover the impressive houses along the Diemtigtal Historic House Trail with the House Trail brochure
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- E-bikes can be hired from May to October.
- Check the opening times before your visit
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing
- Remember to bring food and drink for your trip
- Helmets and charging cables are available locally
“The e-bike allowed us to enjoy the wonderful landscape and traditional buildings to the utmost, without too much physical effort. We recommend that you plan a picnic by the Blauseeli. It’s an idyllic and quiet place where you can let the impressions sink in.”