Examine the moorland of the Lombachalp
Rent a research set from the Jägerstübli restaurant from June to October. The sets are free, subject to a deposit of CHF 20.00. The set contains instructions in German, a magnifying glass and some hydrochloric acid. Study the manual and spend 2-4 hours examining the moorland in great detail. Exploring the nature reserve under your own steam is sure to provide a special, individual experience.
Your highlights at a glance
- Rent a research set from the Jägerstübli restaurant or from the ranger
- Reservations recommended for research sets
- Sets are free
- Enjoying examining the Moorland
- Absorbing experience of nature for the whole family
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Allow sufficient time for exploring the moorland
- Check the weather conditions in advance
- Good footwear is recommended for the Lombachalp
- Before setting out, check the alpin bus timetable
"I enjoyed a whole afternoon exploring the Lombachalp with my children. They were very excited to find tiny creatures in the water."
June – October
Children's Playground (outdoors)