Learn to ski in the Swiss Alps
Outdoor Switzerland’s Beginner’s Ski Package is the just what you need if you’re skiing for the first time. Depart from Interlaken to the bodmiARENA in Grindelwald. This beginner’s area is situated in the middle of the Bernese Oberland, with views of the snow-covered Swiss Alps. The package includes the hire of ski equipment, including ski boots and a helmet, as well as a day pass for the bodmiARENA. You can look forward to five hours of professional skiing lessons surrounded by imposing mountain scenery. Have fun taking your first turns on a ski slope!
Your highlights at a glance
- Beginner’s package for those wishing to try skiing for the first time
- Ski surrounded by snow-covered mountains in the Bernese Oberland
- Professional training by a skiing instructor
- Includes return transport from Interlaken
- Includes hire of skis, boots, helmet and a one-day ski pass
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Bring your own winter sports clothing or hire the equipment you need
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum of four participants required
- Bring money for refreshments, your camera, a water bottle and sun protection
for individual guests
Suitable for any weather
Suitable for the Elderly