Enjoy guided discovery tours in spectacular natural scenery
OUTDOOR – Mountaineering School has extensive experience of nature and the mountains. With specialists on hand to give you expert guidance, your adventure tour will be even more exciting. Competent mountain guides accompany you on varied adventures in the mountains and ski instructors guide you on skis through the snow-covered winter landscapes. There’s an offer for every season at OUTDOOR – Mountaineering School. Discover the wide range of adventures and activities.
Glacier hikes and summit toursIn summer, the captivating landscape of the Bernese Oberland invites you to discover nature. Book private tours, guided hikes, alpine tours, climbing adventures, peak climbs and glacier treks. Always wanted to hike across a glacier, experience the permanent ice first hand and stay overnight in a mountain hut? Accompanied by a mountain guide, you will have the opportunity to experience an unforgettable tour across the fascinating landscapes of the glacier. Discover the beauty and uniqueness of the Aletsch Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Skiing school and a variety of winter offersThe winter months also offer you a varied menu of experiences. Book a guided skiing tour, a snowshoe hike or go ice climbing accompanied by a guide. You can also learn the various winter sports from professional snow sports instructors. Choose between one-on-one lessons or group lessons. Learn to ski and snowboard or put your cross-country skiing, telemark skiing or freeriding skills to the test. OUTDOOR – Mountaineering School offers a wide range of courses at all levels for both adults and children.
Your highlights at a glance
- Guided mountain and nature adventure tours at any time of year
- Professional guides and snow sports instructors
- Glacier treks across the Aletsch Glacier UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn to ski or snowboard
- Wide range of activities for children and adults
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Tours bookable all year round
- Find out about the comprehensive range of options
- Booking early is a good idea
- Dress appropriately for the activity you will be undertaking
- Depending on the tour, take food and drink with you on the way
“I was fascinated by the trek across the imposing Aletsch Glacier. I was able to touch the permanent ice and spend the night in an SAC hut – an unforgettable experience. I always felt safe with Peter, our mountain guide.”