Gain exciting insights into the home of FC Thun
Dramatic music rings out from the stadium loudspeakers, the spectators in the stands applaud and the fan sections cheer their teams to the rafters. Like modern-day gladiators, the 22 players and the officials emerge into the arena from the tunnel: always a special moment on match day.
On a stadium tour of the Stockhorn Arena, you get a sense of how this feels. As part of a group of up to 25 persons, you will explore the catacombs of this contemporary temple to football. Sneak a peek into spaces normally closed to the general public, including the away changing room, the interview zone, the press conference room, equipment storage rooms and the laundry.
Stride proudly down the players’ tunnel onto the pitch as you soak up the stadium atmosphere. On a tour of the visitors’ section, the control centre and the Arena Lounge, gaze down onto the expanse of green and revel in the romance of football.
Your highlights at a glance
- Soak up the football atmosphere from the pitch and the substitutes’ bench
- Experience the excitement of walking down the players’ tunnel
- Visit the control centre
- Soak up the mood in the visitors’ section
- Enjoy the view from the Arena Lounge
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way
- Allow 75 minutes for the stadium tour
- Maximum group size is 25 persons
- Three groups may take the tour at any one time
Suitable for any weather
Suitable for the Elderly