Experiment with water
The Gwunderwasser water playground in Tiermatti, Schwenden offers children exciting experiences. There is a play area for splashing around and an experimental area with water play equipment where children can explore natural water dynamics. Would you like to take a closer look at the water? If so, hire a water studies rucksack at the tourist office in Diemtigtal Nature Park for CHF 20.00. There are also guided discovery packages for school classes, which are accompanied by an experienced expert. A nature study hut with teaching resources is also available. Relax on comfortable wooden loungers or take a break at a table with a bench or the open-air barbecue.
Your highlights at a glance
- Play and experimentation area with water play equipment
- Discover natural water dynamics
- Hire a water studies rucksack, which includes a magnifying beaker
- If you’d like to take a break, open-air barbecues and tables with benches are available
- Guided discovery packages for school classes
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Bring swimsuits and a change of clothing for your children with you
- Check departure times if you are planning to come by PostBus.
- Reserve a water explorer's rucksack in advance for CHF 20.00 and pick it up in Oey at the Tourist Info Nature Park Diemtigtal
- Watch the children playing in and with the water
"We spent an enjoyable afternoon in the water playground in the Diemtigtal valley. My children learned a lot about water through play."
- for Groups
- for Class
- for Children of the age of 3-6
- for Children of the age of 6-10
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards
- Children's Playground (outdoors)
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available