The cross-country ski trails in the Diemtigtal lead you through forests, along icy mountain streams and over snow-covered mats on 22 kilometres of classic and skating trails.
The circular route between Grimmialp and Zwischenflüh offers various starting points. So you can put together your own individual tour as you wish. The Diemtigtal cross-country trails lead you along mountain streams, through snow-covered forests and across untouched meadows and let you glide weightlessly and rhythmically through the snow.
The Wiriehorn trail leads through gentle slopes and across the flat valley floor.
This is what cross-country skiing fun costs you
- Cross-country ski pass Switzerland: Fr. 160
- Season ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 80
- Weekly ticket Diemtigtal: Fr. 50
- Cross-country ticket (day ticket): Fr. 12
- Diemtigtal Nature Park, Oey
- Stucki Sport, Zwischenflüh
- René Burkhard, Schwenden
- Erb-Sport, Schwenden
- Hotel Restaurant Spillgerten, Schwenden
You can also pay with TWINT at all entry points and sales points.
Digital ticket via the "Langlaufpass" app
From Staldenmaad transition to Tiermatti trail
- Cross-country ski pass or cross-country ski ticket
- Sticks, skis and suitable boots
- Clothing appropriate to the weather and temperature (we recommend the onion-skin principle)
- Food and drinks for the trail
Cross-country skiing equipment for hire
T 079 651 05 40 / 077 432 98 10
Stucki Sport (only classic equipment)
Phone 033 684 14 42
Alternatively, the post bus stops four times a day at «Horboden, Sporthalle» (Wiriehorn sports hall)». From here you can reach the holiday centre by a short walk.
Diemtigtal Nature Park
Phone 033 552 26 00
Open or closed?
Find out more in our > Winter sports report or directly from the trail manager René Burkhard, Phone 079 679 25 15.