Town tour and gastronomic experience combined: “A foodie’s guide to Thun”
Treat yourself to a gourmet tour
An exciting and varied programme awaits you and your group on this culinary tour of the town. Let the traditional restaurants and trendy local food scene spoil you with their regional produce and local wines. You will be joined by a Thun City Guide, who will share interesting facts about the city in-between tasty stops, and point out the town’s highlights.
“A foodies guide to Thun” group tourTake your group on a tasty guided tour and book your private culinary tour now.
Your highlights at a glance
- Town tour and gastronomic experience combined
- A perfect town tour for a company event
- Regional produce and local wine
- Group tours in German, English, French and Italian available upon request
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Parts of the tour take place outside. Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- The tour takes lasts around three to four hours
- Ideal start time between 17.00h and 18.00h or at 11.00h
- Minimum 8 people and maximum 200 people for group tours
- Accessible group tours are available upon request: the public tours are not accessible
- Certificate requirement: For this tour you need a valid Covid certificate. This will be checked for validity at the beginning of the tour.
"We were spoiled with tasty culinary delicacies and learned lots of interesting things about Thun. We visited various restaurants, so always had different table companions. An amazing evening!"
- Bad Weather Offer
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- Suitable for the Elderly
- Debit Card
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available
- CHF 115 per person excl. drinks main course
- For group bookings min. 8 persons
- Ideal start time between 5 and 6 pm or at 11 am