Experience 360⁰ turns and excitement on the waters of Lake Brienz
Looking for an unforgettable adventure on the water? Experience an excursion on the Jetboat amidst the stunning alpine and natural scenery of the Holiday Region Interlaken. The tour begins at the Jet Port on the jetty in Bönigen, which is accessible by car or local bus. The bus stop is located directly on the quayside of Lake Brienz and is only a few metres from the Jet Port. Free parking is also available in the immediate vicinity. There is even a shuttle bus available on request if you are staying nearby. Bönigen’s quayside is a lovely spot to spend a little time before or after the tour. You can purchase coffee, soft drinks, ice-cream and snacks by the jetty. Lockers are also available to store your valuables during the boat trip.
Your Jetboat TripYour adventure on Lake Brienz begins at the jetty in Bönigen. After a short introduction, the Jet Port staff will provide you with a brief introduction and then prepare you for the Jetboat Tour. The tour begins as soon as the whole group has been kitted out with spray jackets and life jackets. The captain will show you to your seat and explain what will happen over the course of the trip and what you need to bear in mind. Your Jetboat experience promises speed, stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, adrenaline and action-packed 360⁰ turns. The knowledgeable captain will provide you with information about the region during the trip. From spring to autumn, the high-speed boat trip takes you from the Jet Port to the imposing Giessbach Falls, which plunge 500 metres into Lake Brienz, with 14 cascades along the way. Experience a unique ride on the lake’s turquoise water. After your tour, you will be sent an e-mail with free souvenir photos of your unforgettable trip.
Group offersJETBOAT Interlaken has extensive experience of dealing with groups from all around the world. Discover the stunning natural beauty of the Bernese Oberland from the lake’s waters with your group. The Jetboat Tour is a soft adventure activity that will be enthuse young and old alike. In short, it is the perfect group excursion for companies, associations or stag and hen nights. A professional infrastructure, parking spaces for coaches and toilet facilities are available. The team will be happy to assist you arrange and implement your exclusive event. Further information about the various group offers is available directly from JETBOAT Interlaken.
Your highlights at a glance
- Imposing natural landscapes and a stunning alpine panorama
- Action and speed on the turquoise waters of Lake Brienz
- Experience a unique ride on the lake’s waters
- Unforgettable souvenir photos of your trip included
- Interesting information about the region during the tour
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes including transfer
- The following services are included: hotel shuttle, splash-proof jackets and life jackets, trip, photos, book of discount vouchers
- Take the following items with you: Clothing, sunglasses, sun protection
- You will be issued with a splash-proof jacket and life jacket on board
- In the event of bad weather, storm gear will be provided
- Minimum age: 5 years
"I have very fond memories of the Jetboat Tour as a refreshing experience on a warm summer’s evening. The cooling spray was a welcome relief and the 360⁰ turns were pure excitement."
- Suitable for any weather
- for Groups
- for Class
- for Children of the age of 6-10
- for Children of the age of 10 upwards
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available