Unwind in a solar-heated infinity pool overlooking the bay of Spiez
Unwind in the large whirlpool or the solar-heated infinity pool with stunning views of reputedly the loveliest bay in Europe. The Belvédère Strandhotel also has a Finnish sauna, a bio sauna, hamam, floral steam bath and feature shower. The fitness studio motivates users to train efficiently with its modern high-tech equipment. Afterwards, treat yourself to a beneficial wellness application such as a massage or facial treatment. In summer you can soak up the sun on a lounger at the private lido on the banks of Lake Thun.
Your highlights at a glance
- Solar-heated infinity pool with a beautiful park and sunbathing area
- Indoor whirlpool & fitness studio
- Range of beneficial wellness treatments
- Sauna, hamam and floral steam bath
- Certified wellness hotel in the Wellness Destination Interlaken
- Captain’s Bar with breathtaking views of Lake Thun
To ensure that your trip is perfect in every way, please note
- Check the opening times of the wellness centre
- Make an appointment for massage
"I love to leave the everyday world behind at the wellness oasis. For me, the big highlight is the infinity pool overlooking the bay of Spiez and Lake Thun."
Discover your personal feel-good moment.
Looking for more spa inspiration?
Current informationDue to COVID-19, the hotel’s wellness area will only be accessible to hotel guests until further notice. Details can be obtained from the provider’s website.
|Weekday||Time of day|
07:30 bis 21:00
Opening hours pool 07.30h to 21.00h
Opening hours SPA 15.00h to 21.00h
- Bad Weather Offer
- Suitable for any weather
- Suitable for the Elderly
- Debit Card
- Baby Change
- Handicapped accessible WC
- Barrier-free access
Accessibility / Arrival
- Parking available